These general terms and conditions of use (hereinafter the " TOS ") of the website (the " Site ") govern the relationship between :
The company CHATELIERS CARP, SAS with a capital of 20,000 euros, registered with the RCS of NIORT under the number 807 472 121, whose head office is located at the Etang de la Crolée 79420 BEAULIEU SOUS PARTHENAY.
Telephone: +33 (0)6 07 78 84 11
Mail: email@example.com; and
Any Internet user (hereinafter referred to as "the User ")
Date of last update : 01/01/2021
Article 1 - Purpose of the TOS
The purpose of the GCU is to define the terms and conditions according to which CHATELIERS CARP makes the Site available to Users.
Article 2 - Acceptance of the TOS
- 2.1. The TOS must be read carefully by Users when they are on the Site. It is possible, at any time, to print and/or save the said GCU.
- 2.2. Browsing on the Site implies acceptance of the TOS.
- 2.3 CHATELIERS CARP reserves the right to unilaterally modify and update the TOS at any time without notice or any particular formality, it being specified that any change relating to the said TOS will be published on this page. It is the User's responsibility to consult the GCU on a regular basis.
Article 3 - Management of the Site
- 3.1. For the proper management of the Site, CHATELIERS CARP reserves the right at any time to suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the Site for any reason whatsoever and in particular for maintenance or updating purposes or in the event of an attack on the Site, whatever its nature.
- 3.2. Any creation of a hypertext link pointing to the Site or any part of the Site is prohibited without the prior written consent of CHATELIERS CARP. Hypertext links to the Site may have been created without the knowledge of CHATELIERS CARP. In this case, CHATELIERS CAR P cannot be held responsible for the information presented on these sites.
- 3.3. The existence of a hypertext link on the Site referring to another site (for example, the site of a partner or service provider) does not imply a validation of this site or its content by CHATELIERS CARP. In this respect, the Site and the partner sites remain strictly independent.
Article 4 - Responsibility of the User
The use of the Site is under the full responsibility of the User.
Thus, CHATELIERS CARP cannot be held responsible for any malicious program that could infect the User's computer equipment or any other hardware or software, nor for any loss or alteration of data following the use of the Site.
It is the User's responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect his or her data, computer systems or software from contamination by possible viruses, Trojan horses or, more generally, any computer programs that may compromise the security of the Site.
Article 5 - Responsibility of CHATELIERS CARP
Subject to the applicable legal and/or regulatory provisions, CHATELIERS CARP cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage related to the use or inability to use the Site and more generally, for any event related to the Site such as technical failures, breakdowns, interruptions, modifications to the Site.
Furthermore, CHATELIERS CARP does not guarantee the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the information available on the Site.
Article 6 - Personal Data and Cookies
Under this Site, CHATELIERS CARP may collect personal data concerning you within the meaning of the modified law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
For further information, please refer to our charter outlining our policy on the protection of personal data and our policy on cookies.
Article 7 - Intellectual property
Each User has a private and non-exclusive right to use the Site and undertakes not to use the Site for commercial or illicit purposes.
The Site, the trademarks, logos and any other distinctive sign and any software used on the Site as well as the contents of the Site (i.e. any text, video, photograph or any other information in any format and of any nature whatsoever appearing on the Site) (hereinafter the " Properties ") are the exclusive property of CHATELIERS CARP, its partners or third parties having authorised it to use said contents and/or its partners.
The Properties may be protected by copyright, trademark law, patent law, or any other intellectual or industrial property right.
The information, including the Properties, published on the Site may under no circumstances be used for commercial or advertising purposes.
CHATELIERS CARP prohibits the extraction, reuse, marketing, distribution, modification, adaptation, translation, as well as the reproduction of all or part of the elements, including the Properties, of the Site without its prior and express written authorisation. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that may result in the civil and criminal liability of the counterfeiter.
Article 8 - Applicable law and jurisdiction
These TOU are governed by French law. The French courts have jurisdiction to rule on all disputes that may arise in connection with the execution of the present Terms and Conditions.